Personal data confidentiality
Last Updated July 5th’ 2017
What Information Do We Collect and Why?
We may collect the following types of information from our users, some of which will be Personal Information and some of which will not be Personal Information.
User Content and Account Information:
As part of your Account information, ClusterCS collects and stores information, including the full name, company name, billing address, email address, IP address, landing page, and referring URL, for all users upon registration and use of the Services. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an Account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow us, our affiliates, our service providers and our contractors to identify you and, therefore, your use of the Services may not be anonymous.
Use of collected information
- Fraud Detection
- Service Improvement
- Customer Analytics
In addition to any information you convey in emails to us, we may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We collect and use this information to improve our customer service.
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically:
- We may automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address. An IP address is a number assigned to you by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet. We receive IP addresses in the normal course of the operation of our Site. We may automatically collect and record information about your use of features of our Services, about the functionality of our Services, and other information related to your interactions with the Services. We use the information we automatically collect and record to analyze trends, to administer, monitor and improve the Site and Services, to track users' use of the Site and Services, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not use IP addresses to identify you personally or disclose them to others. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
- Generally, the Services may automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
Information Collected from your Servers:
- As one of our many Services, we provide a server add feature, which is basically the management of a virtual private server. You will have the possibility of monitoring your server stats through our monitoring features available in the ClusterCS Panel.
- This monitoring feature collects information about CPU, disk, bandwidth, and memory usage as well as other system-level data and metrics about processes and services that run on your server. You can use this data about your server to view metrics and track performance of it.
- We do not have access whatsoever to information of what you have stored on your server. We merely provide the management of it however that doesn`t mean that ClusterCS, our affiliates, employees or any third-party might access your server at any time.
Information Collected Using Cookies:
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. To collect this information, when you visit our Site, a "cookie" may be set on your computer. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you whenever you visit. We store information that we collect through cookies, log files and/or clear gifs to create "settings" regarding your preferences.
Information Related to Advertising:
To support and enhance the Services, we may serve advertisements, and allow third parties advertisements, through the Services. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to users. ClusterCS may partner with third parties to display advertisements targeted to visitors of the Services. To do so, ClusterCS stores a cookie for visitors for the purpose of displaying advertising.
We may collect statistical information about how users use the Services ("Aggregate Information"). Some of this information may be derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information.
How, and With Whom, Is My Information Shared?
Summary of Information Sharing:
Information submitted to us is only available and utilized by our employees and systems responsible for providing services to our customers and to contracted service providers for the purposes of providing Services relating to our communications with you.
ClusterCS may share your information with contracted service providers if sharing your information is necessary to provide a Service you have requested, as part of a joint sales promotion or to pass sales leads to one of our distribution partners, or to keep you up-to-date on product announcements, software updates, exclusive offers or other information. If your information is shared with third parties, we will strive to only provide the information they need to deliver the Service. We will aim to restrict these companies from using your information for any other purpose, and you may choose not to have your information given to such a third party.
ClusterCS` employees and contracted service providers have been trained to handle such data properly and in accordance with our security protocols and strict standards of confidentiality. Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Public Information About Your Activity on the Services:
Some of your activity on and through the Services may be public, such as content you post publicly on the Site or otherwise through the Services. By posting such information on the Site, you agree that it may be viewed and used by other users or otherwise. Please also remember that if you choose to provide Personal Information using certain public features of the Services, then that information is governed by the privacy settings of those features and may be publicly available. Individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information.
IP Address Information:
Information You Elect to Share:
We may share Aggregate Information with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners can understand how and how often people use our Services and their services or websites, which facilitates improving both their services and how our Services interface with them. In addition, these third parties may share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-Personal Information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
Email Communications with Us:
ClusterCS may send occasional promotional materials to you via email. We try to respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings. Each email sent contains an effortless way for you to cease receiving email from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions found at the end of any email. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regardless, we reserve the right to contact you for informational or account-related purposes when we believe it is necessary.
Access to Payment Processor Information:
As stated above, we use Payment Processors to collect and store financial information. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your financial information from our Payment Processors for the purposes of completing transactions you have initiated through the Services, protecting against or identifying possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Information Shared with Our Service Providers:
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf (our "Service Providers"). We may need to share Personal Information with our Service Providers to provide products or services to you. Our Service Providers do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us to provide the products or services requested by you.
Information Disclosed Pursuant to Business Transfers:
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others:
Information We Share with Your Consent:
Is Information About Me Secure?
ClusterCS is committed to protecting Personal Information. To do so we employ a variety of security technologies and measures intended to protect our information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. ClusterCS has a corporate policy in place that requires all personnel not to disclose Personal Information to any third party that is not entitled to have that information. If you have any questions about the security at our Site, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please note, however, that ClusterCS cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the collection, disclosure and storage of your information and that mistakes and security breaches may occur. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise.
How Can I Access, Correct, Amend or Delete my Personal Information?
You have the right to access and correct, amend or delete your Personal Information held by ClusterCS.
If you are a registered user, you can access information and ask for correction of your information, if necessary, that is associated with your Account by logging into the Services. Registered and unregistered users can access and delete cookies through their web browser settings.
Registered users can delete Personal Information through their Accounts. Such deleted Personal Information will no longer be stored in ClusterCS` databases, except for: email address, network logs or cases where fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity has been deemed to have occurred as determined by law enforcement or ClusterCS, in which case such information may remain in ClusterCS` database for the purposes of addressing any such fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity.
If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. However, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
To further request access, correction, amendment or deletion of your Personal Information, you can also directly email ClusterCS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding My Information?
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of our Services' features.
You have the right to object to the processing and use of your Personal Information as well as the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties. Please email ClusterCS at email@example.com to make such a request. Please note that opting-out of receiving promotional email will not affect delivery of service-related, transactional, or legal communication.
To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business for disaster recovery purposes. Where permitted by law, your ability to access and correct Personal Information will be temporarily limited where access and correction could: inhibit ClusterCS` ability to comply with a legal obligation; inhibit ClusterCS` ability to investigate, make or defend legal claims; result in disclosure of Personal Information about a third party; or result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to ClusterCS or a third party.
International Data Transfers
We may transfer Personal Information to countries other than the country in which the data was originally collected. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your Personal Information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice.
This Site is hosted in European Union by Soft Dreams SRL. Soft Dreams is registered in the General Register of the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing no. 29 583, per Law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals in the matter of processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
What If I Have Questions or Concerns?
ClusterCS together with Soft Dreams and all our affiliates, is responsible for the processing of your Personal Information. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, or if you'd like to exercise your rights or choices as specified above, including the right to withdraw your consent, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org
©2017 ClusterCS, All rights reserved.