You can clear the NGINX and Varnish cache directly from your PrestaShop website if you are using the ClusterCS control panel.
You can manually clear the cache manually or set it to automatically clear when a change is made to the website.
Follow the steps in order to install the ClusterCS Clear Cache in your PrestaShop:
- In the PrestaShop admin head over to Module -> Module Manager
- Click Install a module
- Drag and drop or insert the path to the module archive
- Then go to the Module Manager and search for “CcsClearCache”
- Select Configure and a page with a form will pop-up where you can configure the plug-in
- Save the changes and now the Module will appear in the left navigation menu: